If you’re interested in reading, please email whytherearewords AT gmail DOT com.
1. Obviously: original work only.
2. Please send a single file containing all submitted materials, including your bio. Your bio must include the address of your website.
2. No more than 8 minutes total reading time, which equates to 3.5-4 pages of double-spaced prose, 12 pt. text, or 4-6 poems, depending on length. Submissions with more will be deleted unread.
3. Include your name, phone number, and e-mail within the body of your email.
4. Please do not send your work to any other email address or contact form (i.e. don’t contact Peg via her website!)
— Please understand that the schedule fills quickly.
— WTAW reserves the right to privilege first-time readers.
— We favor no one esthetic over another.
— If you are a teacher or friend of writers, please share this information and encourage your students and friends to submit their work for consideration.
If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to WTAW Press, go to the website. Deadline for 2016 is September. 15.